Ice Breaker - Stressful Times

Hey Everybody!!!

I know its been quite a while since I posted an entry. Well, I've been pretty busy for sometime. But I've collected a few bits and pieces from the web that I would like to share with you guys. So very soon, I shall put them up. You wouldn't believe, but I have about 43 drafts, waiting to be properly written and published!

Its been quite hectic for me. Working 40 hours per week, and then working on my thesis, and then there's the housework - cooking, washing vessels, washing clothes, drying clothes, folding clothes, ironing clothes, cleaning etc... Then there's eating, sleeping, etc... God, there's so much work to do but no time! I sleep at 3 and I need to wake up at 6 or 7! Till then, I have some work. Its been quite some while since I actually saw a movie, or series or did anything for leisure! :(

Wish I could go back to India! But you know what? I'm planning on getting my mom here to stay with me! Hope things turn out well!

Don't stop reading my blog! I shall be back soon, with plenty of posts. I know I promised some long back, but don't worry, I'll try to post something when I can. Also, I have a lot of recipes as well. Just need to upload photos. :)

Keep reading. (And waiting! Heh heh!)

See you soon.

XOXO,

Purple Poise

0 comments:

Post a Comment