My First Interview Ever

For some of them who don't know much about me, there is a Bharatnatyam dancer within me. But now, while doing my masters, that part of me is not too active. :(

But thanks to a wonderful person, Sangeetha Akka, I am able to contribute at least something to the dance field! In the form of articles!

Hmmm.. Maybe sometime soon I'll interview her and post it up here! :)

Sangeetha Akka manages a blog "Bharathanatyam and the Worldwide Web"; the blog name says it all. I'll save the grand intro about her for the interview! :) [Note to Sangeetha Akka: Ok. Now you've been warned!!! Hehehe!!]

She has been a big encouragement for me for being able to contribute to dance by allowing me to contribute to her blog. Thanks Akka!

So, she gave me my first interview assignment: To interview the young and inspiring dancer, Navia Natarajan. She asked me to submit the interview article to Carnatic Darbar, and they published it! Yay! And today, she would be publishing the unabridged entry on her blog! :)

Take a look at the article on Carnatic Darbar. And take a look at the unabridged version on Akka's blog.

Let me know what you think of it. :)

XOXO,

Excited 'n' Elated

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
Friday, August 14, 2009 8:02:00 PM

Dear puple Poise,

The pleasure has been mine too! It is great to have you on board. And I love the twist you gave the whole thing. Great work!
I just hope both of us can do something to keep our BN flames burning and also contribute constructively towards it in our own small ways.

Love x0x0

Purple Poise said...
Tuesday, August 18, 2009 11:22:00 AM

Sure, definitely Akka... We WILL definitely do something proactive; once we're done with our studies, we can take BN and WWW to a whole new level! :)

I am soooo glad that I met you! God made me post that comment on your blog, for a reason!!

Mohan said...
Friday, August 21, 2009 4:13:00 AM

Wow.. good to know about a mutli faceted personality though blogs :)

Good start dudette.. keep more coming!

Post a Comment