I'm a graduate!

Hello guys!

I am back! And I am here to stay... I think! ;)

I would like to share my good news with you guys. I have finally completed my master's degree - MS in Computer Science from Arizona State University. Woohoo!!!

I defended my thesis on Friday April 23rd, 2010. It went on pretty well, I guess. I was pretty nervous in the beginning, but later on, calmed down. And once it was over, I couldn't believe it! Three whole years!!! I don't think I am going to go to school anymore. At least not in the next 5 or 6 years!
I'm done! Imagine, continuous studying from nursery, prep 1, prep 2, from 1st to 12th grades, 4 years of Undergraduate College, and now 3 years of Grad School. Phew! 22 years of continuous studies! OMG! And I'm 25. (Ugh, I'm old!)

I still have a lot more stuff to do. So much paperwork and stuff. Its so exhausting!

So now, the next step, getting a job! Now lets see how that goes! Hope I get a job soon!

XOXO,

Purple Poise

0 comments:

Post a Comment