Back with some Sweets!

Okay... I know its been a really long time, again, since I last said "I'll be back!". So here I am, back with some stuff to show you guys. I promised to post pictures of the Diwali Sweets and Snacks etc. that my mom made while she was here with me. Well, here they are now, atleast in time for Christmas!! Haha!! :)

Take a look!

Peda

Gulab Jamun

Ras Malai

Badushah

Ashoka Halwa


Okay then!!!
Happy oggling at the snaps!!! And I'm going to be posting more stuff in sometime... Not pics though! ;)

XOXO,

Purple Poise

2 comments:

Mohan said...
Thursday, December 24, 2009 12:48:00 AM

yummy!!! happy holidays :)

Harish Sreedharan said...
Friday, December 25, 2009 12:39:00 AM

wowwww!!!! ilove that ras malai and jamun.It looks yummy.courier the stuff pls ;)

Post a Comment