My Music Experimentations

Apple iLife's GarageBand is quite an impressive application for making music. While it may not be as wholesome as the applications used by big time music directors, it is surely something for newbies like me. I haven't really played much with it, but have tried to create a couple music pieces, if you may call them that. Dont expect something awesome. I'm just posting it here to share it with you guys! :)

How I created them: There is section in the application that allows you to record and mix different sounds; which can either be the ones already available in the application library or some piece you may plug and play with the application, or simulate on the application (like playing a virtual keyboard on the application). What I did was just use the different sounds available in the application library, and mix them. :) Voila!

Listen and well, laugh? enjoy? shut your ears? do anything! Before you listen, dont forget to read the fine print below! ;) And please do leave comments/critics/rebukes etc. :)

Check out this application whenever you can, and make your own music! Am sure you'll come out with stuff better than me!


My first creation: Maiden Piece



Despair, Fear and Freedom (I dont know why I named it that way! Please suggest some names!)

XOXO,

Purple Poise 

Warning: I am not responsible for any damage to your ears or any other part of your body! 

2 comments:

San said...
Sunday, February 21, 2010 5:11:00 PM

I appreciate it..

Purple Poise said...
Tuesday, March 09, 2010 10:58:00 PM

Um.. I'm not quite sure what you were referring to!!! Is it the fine print?! :)

Post a Comment