Merry Chrismas! (Gift Included)

Hey Everybody,

Wish all of you a Merry Christmas! Hope you guys have lots of good fun and lots of goodies to share! Its a wonderful season, with trees all decorated and lights everywhere! Kind of reminds me of our own Diwali! Another thing I sort of noticed it, the ornaments to be hung on the Christmas tree are also themed nowadays, similar to our Kollu, during Navarathri! Its really nice to see what ornaments are on the trees, and the ones in the malls... Man, HUGE trees!

I wonder what Santa brought me today! :)

Oh by the way, I'm no longer going to be posting the Tweet Tweets anymore... I'm sure its a big relief to you guys! Well, you can keep that as my Christmas gift to you! Hehe!! Okay, I know. Lame... Well, anyway...

Here's my real Christmas gift to you all. A personal invitation to join The Gilt Groupe, which is an exclusive group that offers coveted fashion and luxury brands at big discounts, upto 70% off! Isnt that amazing?! Remember, it is an invitation only group. So here is my invitation. Every day there is a new set of sales, and each sale lasts for 36 hours. So hurry and get your big brands at big discount prices!

Oh, I almost forgot! I've started a new category named "Poised Goodies" under which I shall post about great deals, offers, or anything that sounds "KA-CHING"! So stay tuned for these posts, and you should find yourself some great stuff, like the invite above. Now get going with your celebrations!



Merry Christmas to ya'all!


Ho Ho Ho,

Purple Poise


0 comments:

Post a Comment