Purple drinks pink!

MMMmmmmmmmm....... Aahhhh.... Smack....

That was me relishing a cup of strawberry milkshake! Aah... Strawberries!! What would I do if the world were without them? I'd go red! No pun intended!

I didn't do much today, except go for work in the morning - hurriedly packing last night's left overs for lunch, and rushing to the Metro rail station to catch the train to my workplace at the Downtown Campus; only to return around lunch-time! Talk about ironies! And I ended up having "lunch" at 5 pm! Ha!

Okay. Now back to the milkshake. It isn't a real milkshake, rather its a modification, a much healthier mod! Hey, maybe I can post recipes of dishes I make! That's one way to keep a good post count! The recipe would be the next post! :)

Its 7:20 pm now. What do I do next? Oh yeah! Post the recipe for Healthy Strawberry Milkshake! Apparently, the mug in which I'm drinking is pink! So here's Purple Poise signing off, drinking the "pink" shake in a "pink" mug!

XOXO,

Pinked 'n' Pleasured

3 comments:

LVS said...
Sunday, March 08, 2009 8:54:00 PM

you put those ads there yourself or through adsense?
the latter will make more sense; i mean really.
i see only lk 'ad'vani all the time :(

Purple Poise said...
Sunday, March 08, 2009 8:56:00 PM

obviously through adsense!!!!

Purple Poise said...
Sunday, March 08, 2009 8:57:00 PM

and sorry about the lk"ad"vani ads!!! guess adsense didnt try to make much sense!!!

Post a Comment